SHIFT SAFETY SUPERVISOR
Salary Range 65,000 – 85,000
· 2 years experience in heavy civil construction involving responsibilities for construction site safety
· Certified in CPR/First Aid with ability to use an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)
· Possess evidence of completing an OSHA 30 hour training course or have the ability to complete within two weeks
· California Class C Drivers License
Send resumes to: email@example.com
University of California, Berkeley
EH&S Specialist 3 Lab Safety Specialist (7146U) #19065
The Laboratory Inspector will be responsible for conducting multi-disciplinary EH&S lab inspections for approximately one-quarter of campus research labs.
• Identifying hazards, interpreting EH&S programs, and providing guidance to the campus.
• Organizes, schedules, and conducts inspections—interacting with departmental, laboratory, and shop personnel.
• Member of Designated Spill Response Team (Every 4th week rotation or more frequently as needed, 24/7)
• General knowledge/understanding of EH&S.
• Experience with a variety of professional environmental, health and safety field work.
• Extensive laboratory inspection experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area and three years of professional experience in a comprehensive EH&S program; and/or equivalent.
For full job description and requirements, visit http://apptrkr.com/571374
CompWest Insurance –
Loss Control Consultant
CompWest Insurance is looking to fill an opening in our Loss Control department. Territory will include 80% Bay Area with occasional travel south to Fresno and north to Redding. Candidate must have workers’ compensation insurance loss control experience. Mandatory four year degree with industry designation preferable. Company car provided. Additional information and the application can be found on our website, https://www1.apply2jobs.com/AFHI/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=495&CurrentPage=1
Sacramento County is recruiting for
Exam # 28399-15-O
Approximate Monthly Salary: $5,735-04 - $6,972.18
Please see the complete job announcement and apply on line at
www.saccountyjobs.net the filing deadline is 5 pm on February 13, 2015
Request a FREE Premium Subscription to Cal-OSHA Reporter
Have a job to fill?
Buy a Job Posting